ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Proanimator for AE CS5 Availability

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Daigon
Proanimator for AE CS5 Availability
on Jul 18, 2010 at 6:46:34 pm

Any idea when Proanimator, The Werks and Reflector for AE CS5 will be available? I really miss using those fine products.

Avid DS/FCP Editor
http://www.hdshotsandcuts.com

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Proanimator for AE CS5 Availability
on Jul 19, 2010 at 11:25:58 pm

Hi Tom,

We are working on the 64-bit conversion for our plug-ins. The Werks and 3D Reflector will be 64-bit compatible by the end of Summer.

ProAnimator, along with all the new features, will be 64-bit compatible by the end of Fall. In the mean time, you can use ProAnimator as a standalone and render out the movies with an alpha channel, and then import the movie into After Effects CS5.

Sorry for any inconvenience and we appreciate the patience.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on Jul 20, 2010 at 3:53:05 am

Hi Edward,
Ouch, thats a bummer. Most things I do in Proanimator utilize the comp camera so the text works in a 3D space environment. I appreciate the suggest to prebuild but that just doesnt fit my work flow. Hire more coders! ;-)
Tom

Avid DS/FCP Editor

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jul 20, 2010 at 4:23:17 pm

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're working on a lot of new features for the new version of ProAnimator, so unfortunately that part is time consuming on top of the 64-bit conversion. We're working hard to get the new version released, as well as make it the best quality we can get it to. When the new product is released, we'll definitely send out e-mail notices to all our users.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Erik Waluska
on Aug 20, 2010 at 9:59:36 pm

Sorry, but are you saying you are removing the AE integration or just that it will take a little longer to finish that feature? If it's just going to take longer, can you give an estimate when the full-featured version will be ready?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on Aug 20, 2010 at 11:22:52 pm

Eric, I think what Edward is suggesting is that I run Proanimator as a stand alone program to create the animation then import it into AE until they have the 64 bit versions completed.
Previously Proanimator was BOTH a stand alone AND a plug in to AE on the 32 bit platform. I would guess that will be the same when they become 64 bit.

Avid DS/FCP Editor

Return to posts index

Erik Waluska
on Aug 21, 2010 at 4:03:25 pm

OK, I got it now. I should have read his posts more carefully. That does make sense. Thanks for clarifying.

-E

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Aug 23, 2010 at 6:14:30 pm

Hi Eric,

Right. We are definitely continuing our plug-in support for After Effects CS5. We are trying to make our new features work as flawless as we can get it in After Effects CS5. As soon as the plug-ins are ready, we'll be sure to notify all our users!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]