ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Adobe CS5 and 3D Invigorator Pro 4.3.2

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eban Escott
Adobe CS5 and 3D Invigorator Pro 4.3.2
on Jun 27, 2010 at 10:30:02 am

HI there, I have recently upgraded to Adobe CS5 :-) and can't get my Invigorator to work. Should I be able to get this to happen?

Thanks in advance
Eban

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Adobe CS5 and 3D Invigorator Pro 4.3.2
on Jun 28, 2010 at 7:07:04 pm

Hi Eban,

We're currently converting the 3D Invigorator plug-in so that it is compatible with After Effects CS5. In addition, we are also working on a new version of 3D Invigorator Pro that will contain a ton of exciting new features such as customizable workspaces, an integrated drawing window, 3D object deformations, material gradient and noise shaders, and much more.

This version should be released within 1-2 months, and the conversion process should be finished shortly after. Everything should be completed by the end of Summer.

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no workaround for After Effects CS5. However, the 3D Invigorator plug-in is compatible from version 6.5-CS4. For After Effects CS4, it's recommended that you use the latest version of 3D Invigorator, which is version 4.5.1.

We will send an e-mail notification to all our users when the new version is available.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the mean time.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Eban Escott
on Jun 29, 2010 at 9:47:31 am

Thanks for the update Edward. I suspected something of the sort and didn't think about it until after I installed CS5. I will wait patiently for the next release. By the way, great product and look forward to playing with the new features.

Cheers
Eban

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jun 29, 2010 at 5:19:50 pm

You're welcome. We appreciate your patience during the conversion process.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Mark McConnell
on Jul 8, 2010 at 2:20:34 pm

Any idea of price? I need to put budget numbers in for a new computer and udgraded software. Even though the software won't be available I need to get the money for it in now.

Thanks
Mark

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jul 8, 2010 at 5:29:48 pm

Hi Mark,

We haven't finalized the upgrade pricing yet. However, expect the upgrade pricing to be relatively the same as previous upgrade prices. The current upgrade price for 3D Invigorator is $99, so the new upgrade price should be in a similar price range.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Mark McConnell
on Jul 8, 2010 at 5:45:53 pm

That's what I needed to know.
Thanks so much.
Mark

Return to posts index

Edmond Leung
on Jul 29, 2010 at 6:12:35 pm

Will there be a GUI overhaul/improvement in the new version? Great plug-in but a bit difficult to use.

Return to posts index

Edmond Leung
on Jul 29, 2010 at 6:13:05 pm

Will there be a GUI overhaul/improvement in the new version? Great plug-in but a bit difficult to use.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Aug 2, 2010 at 9:30:26 pm

Hi Edmond,

There will definitely be a overhaul to the GUI. The whole workspace will be customizable similar to how you use After Effects. You will be able to arrange every panel, change the size, and save/load different workspaces. In addition, there will be a vast amount of feature updates as well.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Gerardo Flores
on Aug 7, 2010 at 11:34:44 am

hey Guys hurry up with the CS5 version
it is a lot of time lost going back to CS4 just because we need to change something in
the Invigorator pro

Best Regards

PS :) we like Invigorator PRO

learning after effects

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Aug 9, 2010 at 11:09:19 pm

Hi Gerardo,

Sorry for the inconveniences. We're working on the conversion the best we can, while integrating all the exciting new features we have in store for 3D Invigorator Pro. As soon as the plug-ins are available, we will send out an e-mail notice to all our users.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Bill Triplett
on Aug 24, 2010 at 9:08:07 pm

It is now almost the end of August. Any idea as to the release date for 3d Invig for AEcs5

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Aug 24, 2010 at 10:06:53 pm

Hi Bill,

We're trying to get the new version out as soon as possible. We don't have a set release date at the moment, but we are estimating that we will have the new versions out within the next couple months.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Gerardo Flores
on Oct 7, 2010 at 1:48:40 pm

Hello Edward

How it is going with the upgrade to CS5 if the invigorator?
do they have a date of publishing already?

kind regards

learning after effects

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Oct 7, 2010 at 4:26:08 pm

Hi Gerardo,

We're aiming to have 3D Invigorator release by the end of the year. The Windows version will be released earlier, but the Mac side still has a bit of re-writing left for the 64-bit conversion.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]