ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Zaxwerks at NAB

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cliff WallaceZaxwerks at NAB
by on Apr 23, 2010 at 6:00:46 pm

So, as a registered user of Zaxwerks products, I got a marketing email a few weeks ago from them about what they would be featuring at NAB. The thing that caught my eye was that it listed that they were updating Invigorator Pro to v5 and would be demoing it there. Sadly I was not able to attend NAB this year, but I was looking forward to reading the reports about what the Invig v5 would feature, but thus far I have found zilch on the net. Does anyone who attended NAB this year have anything to report? I love the current version, but am excited to hear what's been added.

Thanks,

Cliff Wallace

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Zaxwerks at NAB
by on Apr 26, 2010 at 9:24:37 pm

Hi Cliff,

Sure, I'll fill you in on what was shown at NAB. Too bad you didn't have a chance to attend though. It was a fun event!

Here's some of the features we showed for 3D Invigorator Pro version 5. One of the things that was immediately noticed was our revamped interface. Our new interface looks much like the AFter Effects workspace, which allows you to open and close panels, re-size and reposition everything, as well as the ability to save and load different workspaces.

Our biggest feature was our new drawing window. We've now incorporated a very comprehensive drawing window within 3D Invigorator Pro as well as ProAnimator. With the new drawing tools, you'll no longer need Illustrator or Photoshop to create your logos. The drawing tools are very much similar to Illustrator, so you'll see the usual selection, pen, pencil, and shape tools. In addition, many tools are improved for greater workflow. You'll be able to draw any shape, and have it instantly extruded. Any changes you make to the shape will be immediately updated as well. What's very fun is the ability to draw the bevels right within program, as well as the ability to draw lathing objects directly within the program as well. It's amazing how fast you can draw very complex looking wine bottles or glasses with just a few clicks.

One other thing we showed off was the object deformations. You'll now be able to use any of the 3D Warps features with the objects you create in 3D Invigorator. This means you'll be able to bend, fold, twist, or wrap your 3D text or objects whichever way you want.

These were just some of the new additions for the new release. We're going to have a bunch of other new features that is going to be really exciting as well.

Stay tuned!

Edward

Return to posts index

Cliff WallaceRe: Zaxwerks at NAB
by on Apr 27, 2010 at 9:40:25 pm

Thanks Edward. I look forward to seeing everything. I can't wait to demo it.

Cliff Wallace

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]