ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Disable ProAnimator Render Preview?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christina Crawley
Disable ProAnimator Render Preview?
on Apr 13, 2010 at 2:34:29 pm

Is there any way to disable the frame-by-frame render preview in ProAnimator? I'm an AE user and when I export out of AE I hit caps lock to disable render preview, just to make sure the render can go as fast as possible. Anything similar to that in the ProAnimator stand-alone application?

Also, what is the best way to abort a render? "Esc" was unresponsive so I had to do a Force Quit of the whole application.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Disable ProAnimator Render Preview?
on Apr 16, 2010 at 4:45:03 pm

Hi Christina,

The preview in ProAnimator should typically be very fast. With that said, if you are using big files as your texture maps, this may slow down your preview.

To help speed up preview in ProAnimator, try the following:

1) Increasing the Preview Object Faceting. Keep this value at "3" or higher. The lower the value, the smoother the edges are for your object. However, lowering the Preview Object Faceting slows down the preview as well.

2) Turning the 3D Display Style to either Wireframe or Greyscale. You can find this button next to the "Object Mode" button.

3) Turning the Renderer to "High Quality OpenGL" The High Quality OpenGL renderer will provide faster rendering and preview times, but be sure to switch back to Invigorator Renderer because the High Quality OpenGL Renderer will not render effects such as bump maps or shadows.

To abort a render, click the Red "X" button on the top left of the window, and it will quit the rendering process.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]