ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator 4.5.1 in AE CS3 running 10.6

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chad SmithProAnimator 4.5.1 in AE CS3 running 10.6
by on Feb 26, 2010 at 1:43:01 am

So I am back into a project that I have not worked on in awhile. Now I am running 10.6.2 in CS3 AE and I find when I try and edit in proanimator through ae it takes awhile to load and then does not draw the entire interface. It seems like it stalls somehow. If I select the desktop and switch out to the finder, the interface finishes coming up. then all seems to be fine. Not a big deal workaround just wondering if this is a SL thing?

Thanks
-Chad

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: ProAnimator 4.5.1 in AE CS3 running 10.6
by on Feb 26, 2010 at 7:41:03 pm

Hi Chad,

From your description, it sounds like you're running into an issue where the undocked panels within After Effects are conflicting with the ProAnimator interface.

If you dock all the After Effects panels before running ProAnimator, the interface should open up properly. To dock all the panels within After Effects, select the "Effects" workspace, then go back into the Workspace panel, and select "Reset Effects". You will see a dialog box asking if you would like to discard changes. Click "OK", and this will dock all your After Effects panels. Then, you can run ProAnimator.

If you are still having any issues, please let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Chad SmithRe: ProAnimator 4.5.1 in AE CS3 running 10.6
by on Mar 11, 2010 at 6:34:44 pm

Thanks Edward, That worked a treat!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]