ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

3D Invigorator Pro is making my computer freak out

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Moyer3D Invigorator Pro is making my computer freak out
by on Jan 17, 2010 at 9:42:37 pm

I just recently bought the 3D Invigorator Pro plug-in for After Effects CS4. However, when I try to use it within After Effects my computer starts freaking out. Everything starts flashing, as if it's trying to save or something, but just keeps doing it endlessly.

I can try to do a screencap of it if you need a better explanation, but as soon as I click off the layer with 3D invigorator pro on it everything goes back to normal.

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: 3D Invigorator Pro is making my computer freak out
by on Jan 19, 2010 at 8:04:24 pm

Hi Ryan,

The first thing is to double check that you are using version 4.5.1 of 3D Invigorator Pro. Also, where are you seeing the flashing? Is it in the After Effects Effect Controls panel, or is it when you click "Options" or the little red ball to access the 3D Invigorator Set-up window? If you're having issues using version 4.5.1, please attach a screen shot so I can see what the issue looks like.

If you could provide steps as to what you are doing when you see this issue, that would be great. Be sure to specify at what point the issue pops up. Also, was the plug-in working at any point, or was it not working ever since you've installed it?

Please provide as much information as you can so I can figure out what you're running into. Thanks.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]