ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

3D Invig and ProAnim - CS3 to CS4

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryant Vander Weerd
3D Invig and ProAnim - CS3 to CS4
on Dec 10, 2009 at 6:00:03 pm

Hello all

Quick question - haven't found anything that deals with exactly this question in previous threads.

I'm considering upgrading from CS3 to CS4 Production Suite while I'm still in school (offered at a premium low price). But I'm concerned that my 3D Invigorator and ProAnimator plugins won't work once I change over.

Has anyone else had success/failure with this?

And what's to be said about Trapcode plugins... has anyone had any luck with CS4 recognizing those?

------------------------------

"I've always found it's better to shoot something than it is to troubleshoot it..."

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: 3D Invig and ProAnim - CS3 to CS4
on Dec 10, 2009 at 9:15:00 pm

Hi Bryant,

You'll have no issues when you upgrade from CS3 to CS4 Production Suite. Make sure you are using the latest version of our software (version 4.5.1), and everything should work fine.

As for the Trapcode plug-ins, I don't have the plug-ins so I can't comment, sorry!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Bryant Vander Weerd
on Dec 11, 2009 at 7:34:10 am

Alright, thanks Edward. I'm pretty sure I have 4.0.9 however. I've never upgraded since I got it. How easy is this to do? Will 4.0.9 transfer over?

------------------------------

"I've always found it's better to shoot something than it is to troubleshoot it..."

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Dec 11, 2009 at 5:18:32 pm

Hi Bryant,

The upgrade process is pretty easy. Go to our download page, fill in your current information, and select ProAnimator AE & Standalone (v4.5.1). You will be e-mailed the download link to download the software. It is a free upgrade so you can continue using your current authorization code.

ProAnimator version 4.0.9 is not compatible with After Effects CS4, so be sure to get the updated version.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]