ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Only part of an Illustrator file imports into Pro Animator

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brent GarrettOnly part of an Illustrator file imports into Pro Animator
by on Nov 10, 2009 at 12:57:50 am

Hello All,
Just wondering if any one else has had this problem. I am trying to import an illustrator file that I have saved as version 10 with no compression in CS4. The graphic is a logo with a tag line under it. I can import only part of the tag line and none of the logo. If I delete the tag line in Illustrator I can import the logo, however if the tag line is still in the graphic just part of the tag line shows up and the logo won't show up at all. Could this be a grouping issue in Illustrator?
Thanks,
Brent

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Only part of an Illustrator file imports into Pro Animator
by on Nov 10, 2009 at 1:18:29 am

Hi Brent,

You can try separating the elements into different layers and then re-saving the file. Or, if the objects are grouped, try ungrouping the objects.

If the logo was made using the "Live Trace" command in Illustrator, you will need to ungroup the objects, and delete the outer box of the picture that the trace made.

If you are still having any issues, you can send the Illustrator file to me at ed@zaxwerks.com and I'll take a look into what you are running into.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Brent GarrettRe: Only part of an Illustrator file imports into Pro Animator
by on Nov 10, 2009 at 2:12:03 am

Edward,
Thanks for the quick response. I will go that a go and hopefully that will work.
Thanks again,
Brent

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]