ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Invigorator Pro Font Characters Missing

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
terry Fuller
Invigorator Pro Font Characters Missing
on Nov 2, 2009 at 8:14:42 pm

Hi All,

I've just installed the demo version of Invigorator Pro and I'm getting an error when I try to enter text. The message is below.

One or more objects cannot be created because their characters are
missing in the font file. Placeholder objects will be substituted.

I get this message no matter what font I use. I'm using Invigorator with AE CS4 on a WinXP system. Anyone get an idea as to what I'm doing wrong?

TIA

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Invigorator Pro Font Characters Missing
on Nov 2, 2009 at 11:27:53 pm

Hi Terry,

It's possible that you are trying to use the Open Type Fonts on your computer. 3D Invigorator Pro supports Post Script and True Type fonts, so if you are trying to use the Open Type Fonts, you may see that error message. In addition, if you have the display fonts installed, but not the print fonts, you may also see that error message when using the font.

If you have True Type, or Postscript fonts, you can try using those fonts and they should work out without any issues for you.

To get the Open Type fonts to work in 3D Invigorator, you can first try bringing the text into Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.

In Photoshop, create your text and go to "Layer > Type > Create Work Path" and then use the "File > Export Paths to Illustrator" command to turn the Photoshop file into an Illustrator document. You can then bring the Illustrator file into 3D Invigorator by using the "Open Illustrator File" command.

In Illustrator, create your text and go to "Type > Create Outlines". You can then save your Illustrator file without compression, then using the "Open Illustrator File" command in 3D Invigorator to open up the Illustrator file.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

terry Fuller
Re: Invigorator Pro Font Characters Missing
on Nov 6, 2009 at 6:07:48 pm

Thanks for the help. It's working as advertised now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]