ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Zaxwerks ProAnimator 4.0 for CS3 - install prob

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jen Milano
Zaxwerks ProAnimator 4.0 for CS3 - install prob
on Oct 30, 2009 at 8:55:28 pm

I am running After Effects CS3 on a 2.93 GHX Quad Core Intel Xeon Mac. I am operating MAC OSX 10.5.8.

I tried to move the ProAnimator folder from the install CD to the After Effects> Plugins folder, but even after restarting my system, was not able to see anything Zaxwerks listed in After Effects (in Presets / Effects).

I am able to see the program as a standalone, when I move the folder to the Applications folder, but am unable to use my unlock code - It prompts me as invalid.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jen

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Zaxwerks ProAnimator 4.0 for CS3 - install prob
on Oct 30, 2009 at 11:08:12 pm

Hi Jen,

Make sure that you are installing ProAnimator version 4.5.1 for After Effects CS3. If you are using an older version of ProAnimator such as version 4.0.0, it is not compatible with After Effects CS3. You can still use your ProAnimator 4.0.0 authorization code for ProAnimator version 4.5.1.

To download the newest version, please visit our download page below:

http://www.zaxwerks.com/download/

In terms of your authorization code, if you are copying and pasting the authorization code, make sure that you are not copying extra spaces in the back. If there are extra spaces in the authorization code field, it will say that your authorization code is invalid.

If you are still having any issues with your authorization code, feel free to contact us at (626) 309-9102, and we will be able to look up your authorization code for you.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]