ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Reload or replace

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mitch JordanReload or replace
by on Sep 20, 2009 at 10:01:57 pm

I brought an Illustrator file into Invigorator Pro using "import as layers". I have a problem with one of the layers where I have 3 colored shapes over a white shape. The white shape isn't showing up in Invigorator Pro. All I see are the colored shapes. I've tried everything. Now, I think the answer might be to put the white shape on its own layer. My question is, how would I bring this into my Invigorator Pro project? I've already done a lot of work with the other layers, so I don't really want to start over. I would be adding a new layer, so I don't think I can reload it. Does anyone have any advice?

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Reload or replace
by on Sep 21, 2009 at 5:51:01 pm

Hi Mitch,

If the white shape did not show up, you can try copy and pasting the white shape into a new Illustrator File. Save the Illustrator File with no compression, then in 3D Invigorator Pro, use the "Open Illustrator File" command again, and load the new Illustrator File that contains your white shape.

By doing this, you should still have the 3 colored shapes in your 3D Invigorator project, and have added the new white shape into your project as well. Then, you can move the white shape into the same set as all your other colored objects, and they will all animate together.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Mitch JordanRe: load or replace
by on Sep 27, 2009 at 7:27:58 pm

Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been up against it. That did the trick. I didn't know you could import other Illustrator files and add them to the current file. Thank you!

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: load or replace
by on Sep 28, 2009 at 4:20:55 pm

No problem. Good to hear your up and running!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]