ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Change zoom on rendered frame

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Kendall
Change zoom on rendered frame
on Sep 20, 2009 at 12:29:28 pm

Perhaps I'm missing it, but I can't seem to find a way to zoom in or out on a rendered frame. I can use scroll bars to move up/down and left/right, but I can't find a way to zoom out to see the whole layout in the window at once.

I'd also like to be able to zoom for a broader view of the timeline... are the little mountain looking buttons below the timeline the only way to do that, or is there some magic key combination to drag a view of the time line to see the whole thing?

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Edward Wu
Re: Change zoom on rendered frame
on Sep 21, 2009 at 5:09:30 pm

Hi Craig,

From your descriptions, it sounds like you are using the ProAnimator.

If you want to get a preview of what your layout looks like, you don't necessarily need to use the "Render Frame" button. Hold the "Command (Control in Windows)" button, and the "Render Movie" button will turn into the "Test" button. By clicking on the Test button, it will give you a rendered preview of your scene.

If you want to get a full sized preview using the Render Frame command, then first use the "Render Frame", then use the "Save Picture" command in the "File" menu. Then you will be able to zoom in and out using your image preview programs.

In regards to your question about the timeline, yes, you use the three mountain looking buttons to change the look of the timeline. The first (small) mountain button will zoom out on your timeline. The second (big) mountain button will zoom in on your timeline. Lastly, the third (bracketed) mountain, will fit your poses and transitions into your timeline.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Craig Kendall
on Sep 21, 2009 at 6:41:28 pm

Perfect! Thanks!

How often does Zaxwerks update/upgrade this package?

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Sep 21, 2009 at 7:48:53 pm

You're welcome.

We typically released updates immediately if we have major bug fixes, or periodically when we have minor bug fixes or stability builds.

In terms of upgrades, we are currently working on a new version of ProAnimator that will contain a lot of exciting new features. Stay tuned!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]