ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

After effects cant read ProAnimator plug in

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mitch gates
After effects cant read ProAnimator plug in
on Jul 13, 2009 at 4:14:43 pm

hey there, i just got proanimator for mac and i have dragged in the folder into the ae plug in folder but when i open ae it doesnt show the proanimator plug can any one help me....

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: After effects cant read ProAnimator plug in
on Jul 13, 2009 at 6:14:08 pm

Hi Mitchell,

When using ProAnimator for the latest version of After Effects, make sure to also install the latest version of ProAnimator as well. For example, if you are using ProAnimator version 4.0.2, After Effects CS4 won’t recognize that version of ProAnimator.

To set up ProAnimator, create your Composition in After Effects, and create a new Solid. Then, apply ProAnimator to the Solid by going to the menu "Effects > Zaxwerks > ProAnimator". Once you have applied ProAnimator to the Solid, select the Solid, and in the Effect Controls panel, you will see the ProAnimator controls. Click on the "Click to Edit ProAnimator" button to go into the ProAnimator interface.

If you’re using the latest version of ProAnimator, and are still having issues, please let me know the error message that you are seeing.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

mitch gates
Re: After effects cant read ProAnimator plug in
on Jul 13, 2009 at 9:31:37 pm

hey there
thanks for that edward, im currently using after effects cs3 and the version of proanimator i have is 4.1, is the cause of my issue the version of proanimator. thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]