ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Exporting Zaxwerks Logo crash error

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam UdriotExporting Zaxwerks Logo crash error
by on Jun 17, 2009 at 2:10:18 pm

Here is the code from the Error Report. I left out all of the complicated and excessive because no one wants to read all that.

Date/Time: 2009-06-17 09:57:36.236 -0400
OS Version: 10.4.11 (Build 8S2167)
Report Version: 4

Command: After Effects
Path: /Applications/Adobe After Effects CS4/Adobe After Effects CS4.app/Contents/MacOS/After Effects
Parent: WindowServer [61]

Version: 9.0.2 (9.0.2)

PID: 483
Thread: 0

Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000000

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate your help/comments. Thank you very much!

Return to posts index

Sam UdriotRe: Exporting Zaxwerks Logo BAKING failure
by on Jun 17, 2009 at 7:02:46 pm

Hello again everyone!
So I managed to get the Zaxwerks model into Maya and I have been working with it for the most part of today. I have an issue however that I have no been so successful at figuring out. When I exported the Zaxwerks model I was given the option of "Baking" the textures and settings I had on the model, so of course I checked it. When I opened it in Maya the baking was unsuccessful and I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some clarification on what baking is exactly and if it will translate textures made in Zaxwerks to Maya. Thank you very much

-Sam Udriot

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Exporting Zaxwerks Logo BAKING failure
by on Jun 18, 2009 at 12:17:15 am

Hi Sam,

If you send me the After Effects project, or ProAnimator scene, I can take a look at what logo you are trying to export and also look into why you are getting that error message. My e-mail address is ed@zaxwerks.com

In terms of the "Baking Transforms" option, the option is used to insure that the rotations and scaling will be exported out of the project as well. File formats such as DXF, OBJ and LWO don't support object transformations, so if you moved or rotated your objects in ProAnimator/3D Invigorator, you will need to bake the transformations to have it look the same. For texture maps, you will have to apply texture maps onto your objects when you import them into Maya.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]