ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Object Animation Question

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Santella
Object Animation Question
on May 13, 2009 at 7:12:58 pm

I have imported an illustrator file (heart with text in the middle). The heart is an ai path and the text are outlines. I import everything fine and add materials to the text and the heart separately with no problems. How do I link/group the two (they are one object) so that when I perform an object animation they move as a unit? Thanks for your help. The text and heart seem to do their own thing or out of sync.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Object Animation Question
on May 13, 2009 at 7:27:39 pm

Hi Mark,

If you are using ProAnimator, you can move objects to the same object track by going into "Track Commands" and selecting "Move Selected Objects to Track" command. Once you move the heart and the text to the same Object Track, select a pose, and go into "Pose Grouping" on the right hand side of the screen. Under Pose Grouping, select "Make Group". This will group your objects together and allow you to move your objects together.

If you are using 3D Invigorator, you can move objects together in the 3D Invigorator setup window. In the setup window, go into "Object Mode" and you will be able to to move objects into the same Set. Once the objects are in the same set, when you animate the set, the objects will move together.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]