ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

proanimator and after effects render problems

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
david de juan navarroproanimator and after effects render problems
by on May 8, 2009 at 12:04:09 am

hi, im new in this world, and i just download the trial of proanimator for after effects for mac

it is a really cool progam but i have some problems.

when im doing some titles in proanimator and hit test the render looks ok, perfect but in the after effects comp looks jagged, i have tried all the preferences in object faceting and all of this stuff, but sometimes it works and sometimes donĀ“t.

im working in a dv pal comp settings...then where is the problem.

thanx!!

:)

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Edward WuRe: proanimator and after effects render problems
by on May 8, 2009 at 6:39:49 pm

Hi David,

If the models look fine in ProAnimator using the Test button, but it looks pixelated and jagged in After Effects, then it probably means that you have set the AntiAliasing setting to "No AntiAliasing". If you have no AntiAliasing, the edges will appear jagged. However, if you set the AntiAlias setting to 3x3 or above, your edges should appear smooth in After Effects as well.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

david de juan navarroRe: proanimator and after effects render problems
by on May 8, 2009 at 6:45:05 pm

i have tried that, now i know that i can change the antialising settings, but even does not work!
why??

i ve seen that in some compositions the 3d looks cool but in others dont, so i have save that comp to use it for everything i make, the question is......why proanimator makes that?

thanx a lot for the answer, now i know somethong more of proanimator

XDDD

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: proanimator and after effects render problems
by on May 8, 2009 at 7:14:55 pm

Hi David,

What I can think of is that, if you are not viewing the Composition at 100% and you do not have the Resolution set to "Full", then the edges can still appear to be jagged in After Effects. Also, if you have the Solid ProAnimator is applied to set as "Draft", you will also see jagged edges.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]