ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Invigorator: can't do a ram preview, the comp window just goes grey - too many invigorator layers in my comp?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anna greve
Invigorator: can't do a ram preview, the comp window just goes grey - too many invigorator layers in my comp?
on Feb 16, 2009 at 11:27:54 am

I'm having a problem with my ram preview and zaxwerks invigorator.... I have about 10 layers with invigorator applied to them and reflections on those objects, things like that. I can render ok and scrub through the timeline ok, but when I hit spacebar to try and do a ram preview; i can´t. the comp window just goes grey. Is there somehting I can do to fix this? I guess it's just freaking out with all the layers or something. it only happened when I started having quite a lot of invigorator layers.

any tips would be appreciated!

Anna

Return to posts index

anna greve
Re: Invigorator: can't do a ram preview, the comp window just goes grey - too many invigorator layers in my comp?
on Feb 16, 2009 at 6:20:21 pm

never mind, I'm an idiot, for some reason my comp was set to adaptive resolution (don't know how that happened, I didnt change it I swear!) but when I set it to open GL it was fine again. nothing to do with zaxwerks at all, just a coincidence it happened when i started working on a project with lots of invigorator layers....

Return to posts index

anna greve
Re: Invigorator: can't do a ram preview, the comp window just goes grey - too many invigorator layers in my comp?
on Feb 17, 2009 at 9:34:05 am

actually that didn't really help either, it still didn't ram preview like it normally does, where you hit space bar and it previews the timeline building the little green line as it goes and then playing back the timeline in realtime as it goes. For what it's worth, I ended up deleting the preferences file and setting the whole thing back to adaptive resolution and now it's back to normal :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]