ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Missing object/camera presets and materials and swaths in AE/PA

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gregory A. TuckerMissing object/camera presets and materials and swaths in AE/PA
by on Jan 11, 2009 at 3:34:20 pm

I have recently purchased AE/Stand alone PA part of bundle. The problem I am having is when I begin to use the this product in AE there is no presets for the object or camera to preform effects, also the materials or swaths are not there. It seems that the plugins or the other folders holding these items are not accessible while in the program. I followed the directions on the installation as shown in the web movie. I am running a G4-mac, AE 6.5 pro, Frustrated cause I see the potential, but it does me no good if it takes me forever to try and load the effects or other items that should be active in the program. Please help, pulling out hair I don't have.

Return to posts index

Matt RhodesRe: Missing object/camera presets and materials and swaths in AE/PA
by on Jan 12, 2009 at 4:34:48 pm

Hi Gregory.

Please try the following:
1. Locate your Documents folder.
2. Find the Zaxwerks folder inside of Documents folder.
3. Find the ProAnimator folder inside of the Zaxwerks folder.
4. Delete the ProAnimator folder (or move it to your desktop if you have created any custom object styles or light swatches).
5. Start ProAnimator again.

What happens at step 5 is that PA notices that your PA swatches folders are missing, so the master files are copied over again.

If the above doesn't work, make sure you're using the current version of the software:
http://zaxwerks.com/download

Let us know if you have more questions.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]