ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Invigorator for Billboards?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
adeeb oberoi
Invigorator for Billboards?
on Nov 3, 2008 at 5:40:46 am

I need to design a billboard and would like to use a 3d model from invigorator. Of course a static still image.
Thing is the Billboard size is very big of course.

How can I get the 3d logo on a billboard size (with some light effects) and export it with transparent background so I can load it in photo shop to ad to the billboard design. If I change composition settings will this kill me with rendering? Even tough there is no animation?

Regards,

Adeeb

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: Invigorator for Billboards?
on Nov 3, 2008 at 8:38:25 pm

Hi Adeeb.

In After Effects, you can export a single frame in Photoshop format.
There are a few ways to do this, but I usually make my Comp have the length of a single frame and use the Render Queue options in order to export as a Photoshop Sequence.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

adeeb oberoi
on Nov 3, 2008 at 9:39:53 pm

Thnx, and the size, can i make it as big as I want. or should I first make a small ntsc size and later change the comp setting and change the size of the invi solid?

rgrds,

Adeeb

Return to posts index

kurt murphy
on Nov 25, 2008 at 2:46:53 am

Sorry I'm late to this party.. I use Invig a lot for large signs and billboard pieces. Your best bet is to create a smallish comp (say 640 x 480) in the aspect that you'll need it. One you get it perfect, save it. Now, make sure that you're in Draft Mode and change the comp size the the new huge size (6400 x 4800), select the Invig layer and Command-Shift-Y to call up the Layer settings. Then select 'Make Comp Size' to enlarge the layer (do NOT scale the layer)... Keep it in Draft mode (because it'll take forever to refresh) and export a frame. If you save the larger size, again, make sure you save it in Draft mode so it calls up quickly. Oh, by the way, they look GREAT in print!

Hope this helps,

kurt murphy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]