ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Separate Bevels,Faces,etc

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Edgard Iriarte
Separate Bevels,Faces,etc
on Sep 6, 2008 at 3:32:24 am

Hi all,
I have downloaded the demo and i will like to break my models into several pieces having everything as a separate layer(faces,Bevels,Extrude), i did it before but i cant remember to have the settings in my head. I dont recall if i created the text inside ProAnimator or if i imported an illustrator file, i think i did create the whole thing in ProAnimator and than exported as C4D file or EIAS and all the pieces came as a separate model that is the beauty of it.

Any body will like to give some advice.Thanks
Edgard

Return to posts index

Edgard Iriarte
Re: Separate Bevels,Faces,etc
on Sep 6, 2008 at 5:03:30 am

Well it did it for me i just had to read the manual, :) i ask before downloading the manual , that says you had to assign a different material to each of your surfaces to make a separate model out of it. It woeked out for me.

Two more questions Q that are not in the manual.
1. It has multiformat export options but i was wondering if i could use it with VizRT? The VizRT has DXF, OBJ and 3DS import options. These will be handy for custom shapes/text that will not need to be modified at any given time.
But is dependent on the vector art as many points the outline/vector art has the better the resolution.

2. Is there a way to in C4D to apply a Fracture without destroying the model completely but separating the bevels,faces,etc?Or it has to be done by hand?

Thanks,

Edgard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]