ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Locating 3D Invigorator instances in project..How?!

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Ghadimi
Locating 3D Invigorator instances in project..How?!
on Sep 5, 2008 at 4:02:15 pm

Hi,

Last night I encountered the ominous "corrupted 3D Invigorator project file" message. After scrambling for an hour, I managed to figure out how to get things back to "normal". Well not really, but at least my project was saved minus the 3D work, which I had to render from an old archive.

Now, I did go ahead and delete all of the 3D Invig layers. However, one instance is still floating in my project. Is there a way to locate all of the used instances of a plugin in AE?! I can't seem to locate this one remaining instance of 3D Invig. Any help or info is appreciated.

Thanks;
John

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
Re: Locating 3D Invigorator instances in project..How?!
on Sep 6, 2008 at 9:42:01 pm

Hi John,

I'm not sure there's an easier way than working through each layer and precomp and looking at the timeline for effects or keyframes, or the effects control panel to see what effects are applied to each layer or precomp. You might try using the shortcut for revealing keyframes in your timeline The U hotkey shows all animated keyframes in a layer.

How many layers are we talking about?

Jon

Return to posts index

John Ghadimi
Re: Locating 3D Invigorator instances in project..How?!
on Sep 6, 2008 at 10:54:19 pm

Thanks for the response Jon. I've gone through all my layers and comps (its a big project, so many layers). I'm pretty sure I deleted all, even the solids. It still complains that there is 1 instance left! Driving me nuts trying to figure out what that is. I was hoping there was some quick search or something built in.

J.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]