ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

multiple objects?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Cannonmultiple objects?
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 7:19:21 pm

I am new to Pro Invigorator. I am attempting to build an animation with three lines of text being used as independent animatable objects. In the user manual I read about a pull down menu in object mode with Object 1, Object 2,.... All I see in my application is a pull down menu with Set 1, Set 2,.... I have tried to create the independent text objects by selecting Set 1 for the first line of text. I then switch to Set 2 and select "Create 3D Text". The application ignores the fact that I have chose Set 2 and applies the text directly on top of the Set 1 text, merging the two together. Seeing that the user manual is pretty unclear on this subject, could someone shed some light please?

Return to posts index

Dave CannonRe: multiple objects?
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 9:56:54 pm

Spoke to the man himself, Zax, @ Zaxwerks. Thank you for clearing it all up for me :)

Return to posts index

Geno PalazzariRe: multiple objects?
by on Sep 10, 2008 at 7:01:20 pm

Glad that he helped you out. Could you explain it to the rest of us because I don't get it.

Geno A. Palazzari
Creative Services Commerical Producer
KAAL-TV
Rochester, MN

Return to posts index

Serge HamadRe: multiple objects?
by on Sep 11, 2008 at 1:20:32 am

Hi,

Invigorator assigns all objects to Set1 by default.

If you want to assign an object to a different set, you need first to select the object in the Set-Up window then choose another set in the Set menu. It's as simple as this;-)

Salut.
Serge

Invigorator/Proanimator Training Review:
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/murphy_kurt/invigorator_tr_rev.php

Invigorator/Proanimator Training: http://library.creativecow.net/articles/hamad_serge/invig_training.php

Return to posts index

Geno PalazzariRe: multiple objects?
by on Sep 11, 2008 at 1:30:01 pm

Thanks for your help. I am sure I will have more questions, but this will get me going for a while.

Geno A. Palazzari
Creative Services Commerical Producer
KAAL-TV
Rochester, MN

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]