ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Little problem with ProAnimator FX Camera

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tapio Haaja
Little problem with ProAnimator FX Camera
on Aug 11, 2008 at 2:12:33 pm

Hi,

first I must say ProAnimator FX must be the best thing that have happened to Motion =D

So my problem is that if I use offline camera in Pro Animator and click okay and go back to Motion I'll lost my original camera. That have happened to me couple of times and maybe I'll learn to avoid it but I thing it shouldn't be that way.

Second little thing is that if I first turn on "Use 3D Camera from Motion" and then turn it off I can't see anything before I go back to Pro Animator and click okay and go back to Motion.

Anyway I haven't used Zaxwerks products earlier and I must say ProAnimator is much much better product than what I expected.

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
Re: Little problem with ProAnimator FX Camera
on Aug 12, 2008 at 7:56:51 am

HI Tapio,

Glad to hear you dig our new FxPlug version of ProAnimator!

These are good reports. I'll test them to see if they happen to us too. Thanks for reporting them.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

Tapio Haaja
on Aug 12, 2008 at 10:39:39 am

Okay it seems to be that I won't lost my original camera if I first make camera track before turning offline camera on and going back to Motion. Even though it's still rendering through offline camera in Motion.

One another question is where all my objects go inside ProAnimator when I turn 3d camera from motion on? Because I can't see or find any objects inside ProAnimator when it's turned on in Motion. So I must first turn it off and then go back to ProAnimator.

-Tapio Haaja

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
on Aug 13, 2008 at 7:05:32 am

HI Tapio,

You are not supposed to have to create a camera to use the Offline camera. So this will need to be fixed. Please send us a project file showing how objects disappear. It may be that the Motion camera is just looking in the other direction, or that something else is going on. Having a project showing the problem will help us figure it out.

Send to support@zaxwerks.com

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]