ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

animating words instead of letters for text animation presets

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Moyaanimating words instead of letters for text animation presets
by on Jun 23, 2008 at 3:48:26 am

OK, I give...

I have look every place... read everthing I could...

And... have not been able to find a way to make annimation presets change from animating each letter of a work to each work being animated.

At present, the only solution I have found is to create a new track for each letter for each word and apply the animation. Unfortunately, this is very time consuming and almost impossible to make words fall into place properly in a 3D area... the letters for each word are frequently out of line and not even.

Anyone have a solution or at least point me to a tutorial that will help create animated word groupings instead of each letter as standard for the animation presets.

Joe

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: animating words instead of letters for text animation presets
by on Jun 26, 2008 at 12:37:34 am

Hi Joe,

I believe your answer will be found in the advanced options.

Choose one of the transition segments in the timeline. Next, look for the transition grouping pop-up menu. You can choose to group your text by word, by paragraph and by many other options. Alternately, you could select certain letters and make a hard group out of that.

Does this help?

Jon

Return to posts index

Joe MoyaRe: animating words instead of letters for text animation presets
by on Jun 26, 2008 at 1:46:50 am

Thanks... that's it... except I found that it sometimes (for what ever reason) doesn't work and gives a "First select an object, then choose this command"... so, I have to go to the text part of the track and select the objects.

Joe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]