ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Layer tools and 3D Invig help please

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tim litostansky
Layer tools and 3D Invig help please
on May 15, 2008 at 8:07:12 pm

I sent this to Zaxwerks and figured I would also see if anyone here ever had similar problems:

First is that the layer tools will not load correctly. I have followed the instructions and made sure I picked the right version for AECS3. I am on a mac and also made sure that was correct. Upon opening AE I get this error: After Effects error: unable to open resource file “Fit And Face CS3 1.5.0”. I also get a similar error for “Z-Distribution CS3 1.5.0”. Also, the Layer Manipulator does not even load or show an error. It is also not showing up in my effects in AE. Every other product I received in the bundle loads fine. Thoughts?
The other issue I have is that some of my clients require me to use certain fonts, including Helvetica Inserat LT Std. Is there any way of getting these fonts to work short of making them vectors in another program and bringing them into AE as illustrator files?
I would appreciate any help on these matters.

Thanks!
Tim

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
Re: Layer tools and 3D Invig help please
on May 18, 2008 at 7:46:02 pm

Tim,

I can't help with the first part, but you can use pretty much any font you want with Invigorator. Simply add it to your font folder and restart Invigorator. It should show up.

Jon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]