ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Missing File

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Donovan WertsMissing File
by on Feb 26, 2008 at 1:11:15 am

HI, when I open ProAnimator a window comes up looking for a file called ".tga". I've used .tga files for surfaces, but never one without a name. I just click "skip" to get past it, and have deleted a number of "new materials" surfaces that I've created, thinking that was the problem, or file it was seeking. It hasn't helped. Anyone know how to get this "error" message to go away? Thanks, Donovan

Return to posts index

Matt RhodesRe: Missing File
by on Feb 26, 2008 at 4:56:56 pm

Hi Donavan.

There is either a Material Swatch or an Object Style Swatch that is trying to use an invalid TGA file.

The best way to track it down is to search your Swatch files for a file called ".tga" -- and then delete that Swatch.

If you don't have a good way to do that search, you can send me your "Zaxwerks Swatches" folder (zip it up and email it to: matt@zaxwerks.com) and I'll search it for you. The "Zaxwerks Swatches" folder is in the same folder as either your ProAnimator application or ProAnimator plug-in (depending on which you're using at the time).

This may have been caused by a bug, so I wouldn't mind taking a look at your Swatches folder.

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Donovan WertsRe: Missing File
by on Feb 26, 2008 at 5:42:42 pm

Hi Matt, thank you for your reply. I looked at both folders and don't see a ".tga" file in either folder. I'm not sure how to zip a file but this link http://donovideo.com/ScreenCapSwatches.jpg has a screen cap of the content of both folders. If you need the actual folders, I can find out how to zip and send.

Donovan

Return to posts index

Matt RhodesRe: Missing File
by on Feb 26, 2008 at 5:48:21 pm

Hi Donavan.

The ".tga" reference is inside of one of the Swatch files, so you can't see it by looking at the folder contents.

If you can zip them up, email them to matt@zaxwerks.com and I'll do a search within the files.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Donovan WertsRe: Missing File
by on Feb 26, 2008 at 7:34:27 pm

Matt, I just sent those files from my hotmail account. Donovan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]