ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator Question

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris StegnerProAnimator Question
by on Feb 7, 2008 at 11:21:16 am

I have downloaded the demo of ProAnimator to see how it compares to Invigorator. My question is, when I want to animate an object it seems I have to use the numerical inputs down in the timeline window, where as I used to be able to use the camera movement tools in the Invigorator window and it would update the timeline.

In short, I want to be able to use the the tools in the Main Window to make my camera movements, like I did in Invigorator, not with the inputs under the "Details" tab in the timeline window.

Is this possible?

Any help would be highly appreciated. I did look in the manual, but couldn't find anything to help.

Chris Stegner
http://www.whitedesignstudio.com

Return to posts index

Matt RhodesRe: ProAnimator Question
by on Feb 7, 2008 at 6:07:29 pm

Hi Chris.

ProAnimator animation is done differently than the Invigorator.

When animating the camera, you have two choices:
1. Check the "Use Comp Camera" checkbox and use AE's camera tools.
2. Uncheck the "Use Comp Camera" checkbox and use ProAnimator's controls and tools within the ProAnimator interface. You can get to the ProAnimator interface by clicking on the "Click To Edit ProAnimator" button in the ECW.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Ron JamesRe: ProAnimator Question
by on Feb 14, 2008 at 7:32:46 pm

OK - i must be nuts but... getting started with Pro A and having trouble setting what i would call key frames. preset animations go off the sreen and i'm not having any luck being able to set an end point to better keep things centered or start from or going where i want them. can't really find HELP in the program for this and somethings certain help files and postings talk about can't even be found on my program. THANKS! i need to get some work done. Ron

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]