ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Issue with Invigorator Pro

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris HollandIssue with Invigorator Pro
by on Jan 21, 2008 at 1:42:50 pm

Hi,

I have been having an issue with Invigorator Pro. The issue is that if I try to move my object around in the Effects Control window the response time is so sluggish that I can't see the changes in the window until a few secodns after I do anything.

I am using an ATI XT-1900 Graphics Card in a Quad AMD Opteron. Once the sluggishness starts it continues regardless of my resolution and Quality Settings.

Any thoughts ? Also just curious if there have been any updates to the plug since the CS3 update ? Thanks.

Chris

Return to posts index

Matt RhodesRe: Issue with Invigorator Pro
by on Jan 21, 2008 at 5:43:16 pm

Hi Chris.

Make sure that the layer with Invig Pro is in Draft Mode. Layers in CS3 default to Best Mode - which causes the Invig to render a high quality version. This will be slower than a Draft Mode rendering.

For the final output, Best Mode is what you want (this will happen automatically, in most cases).
When you're editing your project, you'll likely want to put your Invig Pro layer in Draft Mode.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Chris HollandRe: Issue with Invigorator Pro
by on Jan 22, 2008 at 5:00:12 pm

Matt,

Thanks for the help. The problem is even when I am in draft mode I lose control in the effects control window.

I think I may have figured out that the issue is when I switch to a comp camera then swith back. When I take the AE camera away, the camera in the effects control window gets deselected.

I know it sounds like it doesn't make sense but I am still wrapping my head around the camera and using it with Invig so I have been adding and deleting cameras to play around and get scenes set up.

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again for the help.

Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]