ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

After Effects to Zaxwerks

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
quicksilver8907After Effects to Zaxwerks
by on Nov 16, 2007 at 7:15:45 pm

Hey guys,
I am currently using After effects, but I am still kinda a newbie at it. I have been using for about 6 months though. I want to start doing like tv show intros and animations. What should I know how to do in after effects before I advance to Zaxwerks. I have the money so that isnt a problem, but what should I become fluent at in After Effects before moving on to Zaxwerks Proinvigirator Pro? Also, once I become fluent in whatever you tell me to in After Effects, how steep is the learning curve for Proinvigirator Pro? Would it take me a long time to learn how to do the television animations or does it come pretty quickly? Thanks for the advice
Tyler

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: After Effects to Zaxwerks
by on Nov 17, 2007 at 1:39:46 am

Hi Tyler,

Two things:

1. Invest in Adobe Illustrator and learn how it works. This is critical to getting the most out of Invigorator or ProANimator.

2. Try the Invigorator and ProAnimator demos. ProAnimator works with or without After Effects. Go to zaxwerks.com to get them.

If you do those two things and have a basic understanding of After Effects, it's enough to get you started. I would work through the AE tutorials on this site that interest you... they're free and they're fun. I find it a lot easier to learn software when I'm working on a project that means something to me.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]