ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Creating a halloween pumpkin in AE Invigorator plug-in

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ykeinan7Creating a halloween pumpkin in AE Invigorator plug-in
by on Oct 7, 2007 at 1:56:13 pm

Can someone direct me on how to create halloween pumpkin with internal light that simulates the candle? I will need to export it with alpha chanel in order to use it in Abode After Effects.

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: Creating a halloween pumpkin in AE Invigorator plug-in
by on Oct 7, 2007 at 8:18:26 pm

Serge may have some cool technique but my answer to your question is that this is'n't something you could make in 3D Invigorator. You'd be better of using Cinema 4D or another 3D app.

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: Creating a halloween pumpkin in AE Invigorator plug-in
by on Oct 8, 2007 at 6:04:36 pm

Hi guys,

Actually, Serge did make a pumpkin. Search the forum archive for a link to that discussion. As John D pointed out, Invigorator's modeling tools aren't the best choice, if you're going after something more realistic. Cinema is a great tool for organic modeling.

If you do make an Invig pumpkin you like, getting the light "inside" would require splitting the foreground external surface from the internal surface on the back of the pumpkin, and putting a light effect between the two layers. In other words, it can be done, but there are limitations depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Jon O.

Return to posts index

SergeRe: Creating a halloween pumpkin in AE Invigorator plug-in
by on Oct 9, 2007 at 6:03:46 am

Hey,

I will look into providing a pumpkin 3D object (UV and maps included) for those who don't have a 3D program.

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]