ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Simple question for comeone .. please

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
rwspiresSimple question for comeone .. please
by on Sep 29, 2007 at 3:58:27 pm

ok

I have text moving on to the sceen .. then shoving.. my object track has a move on - hold - shove - hold ..

I want the text postioning in the second hold to match the first hold ... There has got to be a way to copy the text position with out trying to eyball the second positioning word by word

Thanks
REggie

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: Simple question for comeone .. please
by on Sep 29, 2007 at 7:50:56 pm

Not sure I totally understand but why don't you just copy and paste the numeric values between the poses? Or duplicate the pose? Feel free to send me the file and I can take a look (john@motionworks.com.au)

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

Zax DowRe: Simple question for comeone .. please
by on Oct 4, 2007 at 12:50:16 am

In the Pose controls, turn OFF the Start At Center controller. When this option is OFF the baseline of the first line becomes the stable point, so if you change from a single line to a double line of text, the first lines will stay in register.

Also, left/right position is based on the justification setting. For instance with left justification on, the text will all match at the left corner of the top line.

If you leave Start At Center ON, the text is shifted to the current center of all text in the block. So every new block of text is going to shift.

-Zax

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]