ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Object is "drifting" during transitions

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
quinnmcguee
Object is "drifting" during transitions
on Sep 28, 2007 at 1:09:51 pm

I'm new to Invigarator Pro (been using classic) and I'm trying to animate a logo made up of 4 seperate Illustrator (CS2) but one of the layers is drifting by itself during the transitions. It's fine on the poses- it goes to where I want it to be but I'm trying to fly in each layer individualy then move them together as a group. Also, could someone please tell me how to create a new track and put each layer into it's own track. Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

John Dickinson
Re: Object is "drifting" during transitions
on Sep 28, 2007 at 8:28:03 pm

Are you talking about Invigorator Pro or ProAnimator? If it's Invigorator Pro and you are using the AE timeline to animate your elements you may need to convert the drifting object's keyframes to "Linear". Not sure why it would be drifting in ProAnimator, perhaps you have slightly different position settings between poses...

In ProAnimator you can put objects on individual tracks by selecting the object in the Preview window and then in the timeline clicking on "Track Commands" and choosing "Move Selected Objects to Track" and choosing either an existing track or "New Object Track".

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

quinnmcguee
on Oct 1, 2007 at 12:52:41 pm

Hi. Thanks for the info on putting layers on tracks. But the drifting is still there. I'm using Pro Animator 4.0 and using it as a stand alone. I selected all my objects as a group and set up one pose then selected them all again as a group and set up another pose and the same layer is still drifting on its own between poses. It's just a simple tumble; nothing fancy.

Thanks again.

Return to posts index

John Dickinson
on Oct 1, 2007 at 7:27:26 pm

Make sure you have the latest version, which is 4.3.2 I think. If that doesn't help it sounds like a bug that needs to be squashed...

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]