ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Motionworks tutorial 1

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
atleditor
Motionworks tutorial 1
on Apr 24, 2007 at 10:55:05 am

http://motionworks.com.au/tutorials/tutorials_01.htm

I was looking at this tutorial. I want to keep the screen size but add a roof and chimney so it looks like a house, with those video screens. What's the best way to keep everything else consistant. I am new to illustrator and zaxwerks. Any help would be appreciated..

thanks

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
Re: Motionworks tutorial 1
on Apr 24, 2007 at 12:51:19 pm

Hello atleditor,

You'll need to either use some primatives or more illustrator shapes to create the objects you need in Invigorator. you could make an upside down "V" shape for the roof and use the depth tool to determine how far the ridgeline goes. The only trick is that you should add these new objects to the set containing the video wall objects, if you want the objects to be grouped together for animation purposes.

Jon

Return to posts index

atleditor
on Apr 24, 2007 at 2:03:45 pm

I added the roof and chimney in illustrator but it isn't showing up in after effects..

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
on Apr 25, 2007 at 12:09:32 am

Depending on how you set up the Illustrator file, you may need to use the reload or replace buttons... if the roof and chimney are part of the same Illustrator file. Your choice depends on whether the Illustrator document is set up with layers or not.

It would probably be simpler to create a new illustrator document with the roof and chimney.

Jon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]