ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

from Illustrator to 3D Invigorator

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
simka_toshiba
from Illustrator to 3D Invigorator
on Feb 26, 2007 at 10:56:52 am

Hi Everyone
I have one problem with making a text logo to spin around with 3D Invigorator.I have a Illustrator file with a text logo.Text logo is only one word.Its created by simple typing that word in Illustrator>create outlines>ungroup and I've saved it like text.ai file.
When I import that file in 3D Invigorator I can't make every single letter to spin around separately.I can do it for the whole word,but I can't make that each letter spin aroung its own Y-axis (Y-axis rotation).
I hope I didnt confuse you with my question.
Tahnk you very much!

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
Re: from Illustrator to 3D Invigorator
on Feb 27, 2007 at 1:26:12 am

Hi simka_toshiba,

You'll need to put each letter into a different set. In the set-up window, choose the object, then use the set number pop-up to assign the object to the set.

Does this help?

Jon

Return to posts index

simka_toshiba
on Feb 27, 2007 at 10:45:20 am

YES Thank you...It works!The second problem is how to make more then 8 sets.For example if I want to animate this BELOCRKVANSKA NRTV TNT.I have only 8 sets and I need 20.Is there any way to make more then 8 sets?
Thank you once again!It works perfect!
Simka

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
on Feb 28, 2007 at 1:14:49 am

Hi Simka,

Glad to help. The number of sets is limited. People get around that by grouping more than one object in each set (which may work for you depending on the movement you want.)

Another option is to divide the objects into separate Invigorator layers. The problem with that is that objects from one layer will not be in the same 3d space as other layers. Depending on the motion you're doing, this might also work for you.

A third option is to upgrade to ProAnimator, which can handle an unlimited number of objects at once. The animation system is really powerful and completely different from Invigorator, though the two apps share the same modeling interface.

Does this help?

Jon

Return to posts index

simka_toshiba
on Feb 28, 2007 at 11:29:35 am

Thank you very much for the answers!I'll try one of the options I have.
Very helpful!
Thank You!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]