ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Recognized Fonts

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
spmaloney
Recognized Fonts
on Jan 10, 2007 at 12:51:00 am

We're using Zax Invigorator Pro 4.0.8 in AE 7 on Macs with Font Agent Pro Server managing our fonts. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which fonts are available within the "create 3d text" tool in Zaxwerks. Some fonts that are activated in Font Agent don't show up in Zaxwerks and some fonts that aren't activated do show up. Is there a trick to making a font available in Zaxwerks?

*creating the type in Illustrator is not an option - we have too many variations to make for that to be practical.

Thanks for your help.

Sean

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: Recognized Fonts
on Jan 10, 2007 at 3:36:15 pm

Hi Sean.

We do our best to identify available fonts and process their font files (since we need to extract glyph outlines).

I'm not sure how Font Agent Pro works, but I would expect for it to tell us which fonts are available on the system.

If you have a font that doesn't show up in the list, I'd be happy to install it on my machine and see
if I can get it to work. Assuming you can send me the font file, send it to: matt@zaxwerks.com

In the meantime, I'd suggest you upgrade to the most current version of Invigorator PRO (v4.0.9).
You can get it from: http://www.zaxwerks.com/download

We'll go from there.

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

spmaloney
Re: Recognized Fonts
on Jan 10, 2007 at 9:41:32 pm

Hi Matt-

Thank you so much for the speedy response. I'll contact you via email.

Sean

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]