ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

problems after upgrade

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
afroman
problems after upgrade
on Nov 23, 2006 at 10:51:31 pm

Hey just upgraded to AE 7 and I'm trying to use zaxwerks. It opened up the illustrator files fine and i had no problems changing materials etc but when i try to move the object around in the effects window in after effects its not responding. It won't let me move the object left right up down or anything. Has anybody else had this problem? is zaxwerks invigorator pro 6.0.3 supported with ae7?

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Reuben Zuazua
Re: problems after upgrade
on Nov 24, 2006 at 2:21:13 am

Maybe version 6.0 is not supported in AE7 since the latest version is 4.0. I had problem earlier today with Zax v4.0pro and I saved, reboot, updated my video card drivers, and no problems yet

Reuben Zuazua
After Hours Production
graFX Artist
indie@afterhoursproduction.com

Return to posts index

cloakfiend
Re: problems after upgrade
on Feb 8, 2007 at 4:19:09 pm

Hey there did you sort the problem out, as i have exactly the same problem and it is on both of my machines, intel P4 and dual amd, no matter what version i use. once i click the red button in the preview window of the invigorator and bring up the effects controls all is fine and i can rotate zoom pan... but i can NOT use any controls or even keyframing from the preview window (which means i can only use comp cameras). Back in the preview window, all of the buttons get highlighted when i click on them but then they do nothing, this happens on all versions i have tried v3 and v4 on after effects 6.5 and 7??????????? two computers! this is unusual

any help would be legendary, I have been using AE for some time now and just can't see why this plugin wont work properly, I need to use this app my boss says!!! lol

by the way Animator pro doesnt have this problem as there is no preview window for nudging the objects.

Mac

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]