ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David JoloskyProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7
by on Aug 31, 2006 at 10:43:27 pm

After applying ProAnimator in AE7, the Edit window does not completely appear. Trashing prefs fixed the problem but the problem keeps reoccurring. Any thoughts? AE7 on Dual 2 GhZ G5.

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: ProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7
by on Sep 1, 2006 at 12:03:03 am

Hi David,

Be certain you are using the latest version of ProAnimator. You can check that on the zaxwerks site under the support>downloads area.

Jon

Return to posts index

David JoloskyRe: ProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7
by on Sep 1, 2006 at 5:14:33 am

Yes, I just purchased the product (4.02) and have installed it correctly. I trashed AE prefs and got the interface back but experienced the same bug again. I'm also experiencing sporadic crashes in both the stand alone and the AE plug in. Motion crashes as soon as I invoke the plug in. Hoping you can help resolve.

Thanks in advance. Any other similar reports.

Powermac G5 Dual 2 GhZ with 4.5 Gigs of RAM ATI Radeon 800XT video card.

Return to posts index

by on Sep 1, 2006 at 5:14:50 am

Yes, I just purchased the product (4.02) and have installed it correctly. I trashed AE prefs and got the interface back but experienced the same bug again. I'm also experiencing sporadic crashes in both the stand alone and the AE plug in. Motion crashes as soon as I invoke the plug in. Hoping you can help resolve.

Return to posts index

by on Sep 1, 2006 at 5:15:31 am

Return to posts index

by on Sep 1, 2006 at 5:15:49 am

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: ProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7
by on Sep 1, 2006 at 12:55:55 pm

Hi David,

It's a long-shot, given the fact that your box is fairly new, but you should check the company that made the videocard to see if a newer driver exists.Sometimes updating the driver fixes problems like this. Failing that, I would suggest contacting Zaxwerks tech support. They'll help you through solve this.

Jon

Return to posts index

BillRe: ProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7
by on Sep 1, 2006 at 1:33:06 pm

I am running into the same problem. As a standalone ProAnimator 4.0.2 runs perfect. Once I try to run it as a plugin in AE 7 I only see the large window. I have yet to try it in Motion2 dreading the SBBOD.

My box is a different set up.

Powermac G5 Quad 2.5 ghz
4.5 GB Ram
Video Card nVidia GeForce 6600

Return to posts index

Zax DowRe: ProAnimator Interface Blank -- AE7
by on Sep 7, 2006 at 10:37:33 pm

If I understand you correctly this is because of a problem that the ProAnimator has with undocked windows in AE 7.

To fix it you need to dock all of your windows back together, then the ProAnimator should work fine.

We realize that some times you don't want to work with all windows docked and we are working to find a resolution. Until then you can save your undocked and docked workspaces as presets and then switch back and forth between them when you need to open the ProAnimator's Interface.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]