ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

3D Invigorator

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bigboy creative3D Invigorator
by on Jul 8, 2006 at 7:45:05 pm

Hi there,
I'm new to 3D invig... and this may sound a silly question but while animating a logo revolving on the X axis 360 degrees) I created and imported from illustrator. The back face of the logo is darker than the front face. Is there anyway I can have the light source the on the back the same as the front? I have played with the lighting within 3D invig but this doesn't solve the problem! Unless I'm doing something wrong here.

Cheers

Andy

let the mind create!!

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: 3D Invigorator
by on Jul 8, 2006 at 10:20:10 pm

Hi Andy,

Welcome to our 3D world. You can make kinds of changes to the lighting in the scene. You also have the option of using AE's lights if you check the appropriate check box.

For starters, click the little red ball to get from the scene preview to the set-up window. Now notice the little sun icon. Click that to see the library of lighting presets. In the light editor, you can adjust the position, intensity and color of all of the lights in your scene.

When you're satisfied, click Okay. Then, just below the scene preview window, click the little light/sun icon to apply your changes to your scene.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Return to posts index

CR8ON FOX56Re: 3D Invigorator
by on Jul 14, 2006 at 3:59:01 pm

Also, there is a good possibility that you are rotating the camera around the object as opposed to rotating the object on its axis. If you are rotating the camera, then your backside will be dark due to the fact that your lights are still aimed at the object's front.

Return to posts index

Jon OkerstromRe: 3D Invigorator
by on Jul 15, 2006 at 7:30:04 pm

Good observation.

You may be right!

Jon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]