ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Proanimator 4 Stand-Alone/Plugin Crash

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Got2BTru
Proanimator 4 Stand-Alone/Plugin Crash
on Mar 20, 2006 at 4:48:58 am

I am having a problem with the new Proanimator 4 program. I was trying to do a logo flip and use a matte background to show the video underneath. When I used the plugin with AE6.5, it crashes during rendering stating that it doesn't have enough memory. I tried it on 3 separate machines all with the same results. You can see it happening as it is rendering. The total memory used displayed in the After Effects renderer keeps going up until it exceeds 100 percent and then fails. If I try to re-render, it immediately fails. However, if I exit out of After Effects and come back into it, then I can start to render again. It doesn't crash at the same place everytime, but it does crash after about 107 percent.
I tried to use the standalone Proanimator and use a green background for the logo flip instead of the matte color. However, it starts to render and afer several minutes, it just stops rendering and crashes.
I have updated the latest video drivers. I have also tried various settings to reduce the Graphics acceleration. However, everything has met with the same result.
Here are the specs of the computers that I have tried it on:
P4-2.4 Ghz
512MB Ram
Win XP Pro

P4 2.4 Ghz
1024 MB Ram
Win XP Home

P4 3.4 Ghz with HT
512 MB Ram
Win XP Home

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>