ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Invigorator Pro 4 vs. Pro Anamator 4

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve BrownInvigorator Pro 4 vs. Pro Anamator 4
by on Mar 7, 2006 at 6:55:37 pm

Just wondering if the intended upgrade path for Invigorator Pro 4 plug in for After Effects is to go to the Pro Anamator 4 plug in for After Effects or is Invigorator Pro 4 going to continue to be upgraded? I currently use Invg Pro 4 in after Effects 7.

Thank You,
stvbrwn1@aol.com

Return to posts index

SergeRe: Invigorator Pro 4 vs. Pro Anamator 4
by on Mar 8, 2006 at 3:31:09 am

Hi,

I had the same question once chatting with Zax and his answer was that they are two different programs.
In other words, Invigorator for AE will be upgraded. You still could call the support team to get more info.

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

Steve BrownRe: Invigorator Pro 4 vs. Pro Anamator 4
by on Mar 8, 2006 at 7:01:32 am

Thank You Serg for the response.
Now that I have done some more looking it looks like Pro Anamator 4 plug in has more functionality in AE 7 than Inv Pro 4. Is it true that you can control more directly in AE 7, and mabey anamate text that has been Ivigorated with the AE text anamation pre-sets?

Thank You,
stvbrwn1@aol.com

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: Invigorator Pro 4 vs. Pro Anamator 4
by on Mar 9, 2006 at 12:30:07 am

You actually have more direct control with Invigorator Pro 4 with it's 3D Object tracking feature and you can't directly manipulate ProAnimator objects in the comp window like you can with 3D Invigorator Pro. If you click on my head you'll see a link to a comparison I wrote. You can't use the text animation presets but 3D Object Tracking gives you access to many other AE features. Also check out the 3D Object Tracking tutorials I made.

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

Steve BrownRe: Invigorator Pro 4 vs. Pro Anamator 4
by on Mar 9, 2006 at 6:42:43 am

John, Thank You for directing me to your well done comparison. It answered all my questions.

Thank You,
stvbrwn1@aol.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]