By default, the Invigorator has a few directional lights pointed at your scene.
If you want full-on brightness for all objects in your scene, do the following:
- Open the Invigorator Set-Up window
- Change to Light Mode (click on the little light icon below the 3D preview)
- Select "Ambient" from the Light menu
- Make sure "Turn On This Light" is checked
- On the right side of the window, make the Light Color pure white and make the Light Intensity 100
This will make everything in your scene bright, ignoring the other lights in the scene.
Note: If you upgrade to Invigorator PRO, you can make an "Absolute Color" material for your video screen.
This way, you can use regular materials and lights for the outside of the video wall and an Absolute
material for the video itself.
Look at the the TV example here: http://zaxwerks.com/invigorator_pro/details.shtml#absolute
Notice that the outside of the TV has shading but the video itself is fully bright. It's great for video walls.