ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

COW Articles: Zaxwerks Proanimator and 3D Invigorator for After Effects: A Comparison

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
COW ArticlesCOW Articles: Zaxwerks Proanimator and 3D Invigorator for After Effects: A Comparison
by on Jan 24, 2006 at 12:52:42 am

Zaxwerks Proanimator and 3D Invigorator for After Effects: A Comparison

When Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator was released in 1999, it quickly became the industry standard for quick and beautiful 3D title and logo creation inside After Effects. Then in 2003 Zaxwerks released ProAnimator, standalone 3D software that dramatically changed the way 3D titles are made. So just what is the difference between 3D Invigorator Pro and ProAnimator for After Effects? Which one should you buy? Do you need both? Hopefully this comparison by CreativeCOW's John Dickinson will help answer those questions.

Click on the link above to read John's article.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Creativecow.net

Return to posts index

VinnieRe: COW Articles: Zaxwerks Proanimator and 3D Invigorator for After Effects: A Comparison
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 2:57:32 pm

Thanks John,

I have been using Invig Pro for almost a year now and I have been wondering exactly what you covered. Can you read our minds??

One question...In you article I believe I read that if you already own Invig then you dont have to pay full price for Animator...is this correct?? Because I couldnt find anything on their website.

thanks for the killer review....
vinnie

Return to posts index

Betty Boop2Re: COW Articles: Zaxwerks Proanimator and 3D Invigorator for After Effects: A Comparison
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 6:47:12 pm

Nope, not true. It's full price.

-jay

Jay Thompson
Thompson Visual Design & Storytelling
7 Marjean Ct.
Kirkwood, MO 63122

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: COW Articles: Zaxwerks Proanimator and 3D Invigorator for After Effects: A Comparison
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 8:52:38 pm

Thanks Vinnie,
I thought there might be some confusion now there are 2 apps :) Also I've contacted Zaxwerks regarding pricing, hope to here back soon.

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

GriffZax needs to clarify his webite as to what products are which.
by on Jan 31, 2006 at 6:06:02 pm

I've always thought 3D Invigarator Pro and Proanimator were awesome software, but Zax Dow REALLY needs to examine his website. It's massively confusing what version number of Proanimator we are on now and if it's been released yet and what is a stand alone app and what is a plug in. Thanks for the article John, but Zax is really the one who needs to do the clarifying at the source. I've never understood why Zaxwerks has such awesome software and then has such lousy marketing. You would think a business would want to make money. I hate it when you go to a web page and you don't know if the page is old or which version of the app they are talking about because they leave all the version numbers off.

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: Zax needs to clarify his webite as to what products are which.
by on Feb 2, 2006 at 10:52:40 am

The Zaxwerks site has just been updated ;o)

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]