ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John DickinsonCREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 22, 2006 at 9:16:53 pm

Would you be interested in 3D Invigorator (Pro) training and what would that training need to include?

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

julian06Re: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 22, 2006 at 9:29:58 pm

Hi
how to create this 3d DVD Box step by step as shown here
http://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_read_post.cgi?forumid=41&postid=8...
(created by Serge)
I'd appreciate that one

Return to posts index

sergeRe: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 4:10:19 am

Hi Julian,

I will as soon as I am done with some projects, create a couple of tutorials that would include the basic of interpreting shapes, using Illustrator to create all kind of Invigorator objects. I am also working on a product called "Invigomany Volume One" that includes a bunch of useful projects from which you may learn even more tricks, like creating all sorts of objects,maps etc... Using Invigorator Classic & Pro.
It will soon be announced here at the Cow & NYC-VISUAL and will cost a reasonable price.

Meanwhile if you have questions about the DVD Box or CD Case, just go ahead.

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

Mike BehrensRe: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 12:30:19 am

Yesss!!!!

I love your tutorials, john. Can you take it a step further in and show us how you animate some of those awesome logos once the 3D objects have been created?

-Mike Behrens-

Return to posts index

ccsmith7Re: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 3:00:31 am

I know this is asking alot, but since your offered; this is what I would like to see. Give multiple tutorials on the different options you have for Invigorator:
Creating Text: Working with other plugin's in After Effects
Working with Illustrator files: Working with other effects in After Effects
Creating and using a 3D Primtive
Creating and ideas on a New Scene

Also the different varibles in the options part of Invigorator. I am sorry I know this is vague. You guys do incredible work and have a vast knowledge a putting together some nice tutorials. I would like to see soup to nuts. There are so many things to explore, but I do not know enough knowledge to figure out what to explore. Thanks in ADVANCE!

Return to posts index

Betty Boop2Re: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 4:04:15 pm

I believe I'd like to see (as you said you would) a tutorial that shows the differences between Invig Pro and Pro Animator.

-jay

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 8:16:33 pm

I said I would and I did ;) Just hasn't been posted on the COW yet. Also it's a written comparison, you can download by clicking on the link in my latest blog entry.

best,

JD

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

Betty Boop2Re: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 8:49:04 pm

Hi,
Just read it. Very good and I must say I agree with your final analyses.
Thanks again.

-jay

Return to posts index

denasenRe: CREATIVE CALL: What would you like a 3D Invigorator tutorial to include?
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 8:33:18 am

For me I think a more broadcast logo eskewed tutorial would be v.helpful.
Especially if it takes it to the finishing part! Like what u have on your site

Ilustrator file >import > Animate> add flare, shine reflection > package > color rendition

and

Invigorator resource optimisation and viewport speed up would do good 4 me.

Creating effective layer maps especially for reflection and animating them to achieve the best look and feel.

Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]