ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Deleted Materials Swatches!! Help!

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Kompa
Deleted Materials Swatches!! Help!
on Nov 26, 2005 at 1:21:07 pm

I mistakenly deleted all of the materials in the Materials Swatches folder. I've tried everything that I can think of to restore them. I even tried using two software packages: Active UNDELETE and Restorer2000 but to no avail.

I cannot find my install disc anywhere...which makes me EVEN MORE angry. Argh.

I fear all is lost! Any ideas???

Would someone be willing to send me the base Materials Swatch folder via email or some other method? If the file is small enough to zip and email that would be absolutely great.

I have Invigorator PRO for AE v4.0.3

Please help!
John Kompa

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Deleted Materials Swatches!! Help!
on Nov 26, 2005 at 2:54:08 pm

I would recommend writing zax@zaxwerks.com as he has a list of all of his customers; well, if you registered. You did register didn't you? If you didn't and you bought it from one of Zax's retailers, then perhaps they can get Zax a proof of your purchase and then Zaxwerks may work with you to replace the discs. You do have your serial number, don't you? If you don't, then you are likely hosed...

Just a friendly warning: CreativeCow has a low tolerance threshold for people making posts like these as they are almost always illegitimate requests by those who are using illegally obtained copies. We tend to watch this stuff like a hawk and so please do not make posts with email addresses and other ways for people to contact you, as we always strike these kinds of posts from our boards.

Regards,

Ron Lindeboom
creativecow.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]