ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Can I use a movie with invigorator

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
xeonxeon
Can I use a movie with invigorator
on Nov 2, 2005 at 3:18:46 am

I want to creat a tv screen using Invigorator .... and I cann't add movie to invigorator as a material in it .. so how can i do that ??? because when I use the movie in another layer .. it dosen't fit the invigorator layer especially in camera animation ...please I want some help ... thank you

Return to posts index

Malcolm Thorpe
Re: Can I use a movie with invigorator
on Nov 2, 2005 at 3:28:36 pm

What comes to mind first is this: Import the video into your After Effects project, assign it as a layer map and map it to a flat solid inside Invigorator. Unless I misread, this should work and keep your video inside 3d space

Return to posts index

Glenn Moore
on Nov 2, 2005 at 11:57:04 pm

That's it exactly. Unless I misunderstand your dilemma, you really only need to create your TV in Invig to generate a 3D effect. The movie is in another layer that can be placed onto the screen. The movie layer would be above the invigorated tv screen. You should experiment with the setting to get a more realistic look. You don't want it to look too unrealistic. You may want to have a hint of tv lines (there are tutorials on that all around (including Ayato's site) ) to give it a more real feel. That's my .02 Euros.

Return to posts index

serge
on Nov 3, 2005 at 12:05:44 am

Hi,

Layer mapping is the answer as already mentioned. Just keep your object/TV once you draw it in IL at the same aspect ratio then your movie clip.

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]