ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator repositioning bug?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter NRG
ProAnimator repositioning bug?
on Oct 18, 2005 at 7:19:17 pm

Hi guys,

Since today I'm experiencing a weird position offset bug, and I don't know what caused this problem.

Whenever I tweak an individual object by tumbling, rolling, tracking or dollying it, the object changes position after I release the mousebutton. This makes it impossible to correctly position my objects, because of this rather random offset behavior. I do not want to use the Pose controls for positioning of my objects though (which works perfectly), since I'm not really animating my composition (just a camera move).

This behavior doesn't happen on a camera tumble, roll etc. though.

Any tips to resolve this error are welcome, cause this bug makes ProAnimator totally useless for me at the moment.

My specs:
ProAnimator 3.0.2
WinXP SP2
2GHz Intel PC, 2GB ram, lotsa HD's
I have a Matrox Parhelia card, and tweaked it before to resolve the well known Memory Errors.

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: ProAnimator repositioning bug?
on Oct 19, 2005 at 12:03:52 am

Hi Peter.

First of all, thanks for including your system specs in your message. That saves us an important question.

Would you mind sending me your .zxa file and telling me which object I can click on and tumble to see the problem?
I'd like to see if we have a bug in our system.

By using the non-Pose controls, you're creating a Tweak for the Pose. We may be calculating something incorrectly.

You can send your file to: matt@zaxwerks.com

Thanks a lot.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]