The latest versions of Invigorator for AE Classic and PRO have just been released.
These updates are free to current Classic 3 and PRO 4 owners and are recommended for all users.
- Fixed a bug that was causing crashes in OSX 10.4.x
- Fixed a problem when using dual monitors on Windows.
- Enhanced Illustrator parsing when using many levels of grouping and embedding.
- Fixed a bug with absolute and cartoon coloring turning objects white.
- We changed how the selection of text objects works to more closely match ProAnimator text selection.
- When you click on a single letter only that letter is selected
- Option-click on a letter to select all letters in that text block
- Shift-click more letters to add/remove selections
- Fixed a problem when using the comp camera on non-square pixel comps.
You can download the new versions through the Download Software link on our website or by using the following links for the new couple of weeks.