ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Main differences between the plug in for AE and Pro Animator (MAC OS X)

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mizael MoralesMain differences between the plug in for AE and Pro Animator (MAC OS X)
by on Sep 21, 2005 at 5:47:08 pm

I havent made up my mind on what product is better for me. I want something else than the basic 3d stuff AE 6.5 does.
I see that theres a plug in for Invigorator for AE but theres also a stand alone program. Which one is better for me? I use Final Cut to finish my project for broadcast.
Do I need to buy Illustrator too?

Thanks for any comments on this.

Return to posts index

lasvideoRe: Main differences between the plug in for AE and Pro Animator (MAC OS X)
by on Sep 21, 2005 at 9:05:12 pm

The stand alone seems more user friendly and has lots of presets that can be altered, but it is a stand alone which means you need to export and import into AE.
The Invig plugin for AE is great because you immediately see it composited with other elements in your AE environment. This allows placement, color and blending changes to be made without alot of importing and exporting. Take your pick. I wish they would make Proanimator an AE plugin, but when I spoke to Zax Dow at NAB he said "sometime in the future".

Return to posts index

Mizael MoralesRe: Main differences between the plug in for AE and Pro Animator (MAC OS X)
by on Sep 21, 2005 at 9:16:44 pm

Thanks lasvideo

Whats the experience with other people using both programs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]