ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

COW Tutorials: Zaxwerks 3D Object Tracking: Part One

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
COW ArticlesCOW Tutorials: Zaxwerks 3D Object Tracking: Part One
by on Jul 5, 2005 at 5:58:48 pm

3D Object Trackin...

Over the next few weeks, CreativeCOW and Zaxwerks will be presenting video tutorials to help you learn some of the great features of the 3D Invigorator. In this video tutorial host John Dickinson will demonstrate Invigorator Pro's new 3d Object Tracking feature. As a word of warning, this is an advanced level feature, so you should have a few Invigorator animation projects under your belt before trying to tackle this one.

Zaxwerks Invigorator, Adobe After Effects

Click on the link above to view John' latest addition to the Zaxwerk's Tuesday Tutorial Series here at Creativecow.net

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Creativecow.net

Return to posts index

DJanzenRe: COW Tutorials: Zaxwerks 3D Object Tracking: Part One
by on Jul 7, 2005 at 2:22:43 pm

Thanks to the COW folks for adding all these great video 'show and tell' tutorials and demonstrations. Really very well done! Excellent resource.

DJanzen

Return to posts index

DaniMan1Re: COW Tutorials: Zaxwerks 3D Object Tracking: Part One
by on Jul 16, 2005 at 4:50:15 pm

Hello John:

Thank for the wonderful tuts. I have a question. I followed your tutorial to the dot to create first a plane, a cube and a sphere and tnen track them, howeverI found a little problem, both my cube and my sphere were distorted at the beginning and end of animation. The cube will change depth size as it moves to the center, and the sphere will look as an egg at the beginning and end sides of the animation. Both will look fine at the center point. What I am doing wrong? I haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

John DickinsonRe: COW Tutorials: Zaxwerks 3D Object Tracking: Part One
by on Jul 16, 2005 at 11:55:03 pm

Hmmm, it sounds as if the controller plane is being scaled as well... check that first then let me know... If you it still isn't working, email me the project and I'll take a look.

regards,

JD

Return to posts index

DaniMan1Re: COW Tutorials: Zaxwerks 3D Object Tracking: Part One
by on Jul 23, 2005 at 3:44:05 am

Hello John:

I have tried several things. I got to the point that I made the cube work, however when I try to track the sphere it keeps on giving me an egg like object at the beginning and end of animation, then converts back to a sphere at the center. It looks like the problem it is with the AE's angle of view or something. How can I send the project to you?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]