ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

importing background image in ProAnimator 3.0.2

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jens Reinholdimporting background image in ProAnimator 3.0.2
by on Jun 15, 2005 at 3:25:15 pm

help :-)))

i try to import a background image in a scene. is this possible in proAnimator 3.0.2 ?

if yes: what am i doin' wrong, and how to do it right?

thanks for help :-)

jens

Return to posts index

john dickinsonRe: importing background image in ProAnimator 3.0.2
by on Jun 16, 2005 at 2:34:32 am

In the Scene Preview window there is a light grey box with the word "Background" above it. You click on this to change the background color. To use an image you need to click on the darker grey box directly below the light grey box and choose an image to use.

John Dickinson
Motionworks
http://www.motionworks.com.au

Return to posts index

Jens ReinholdRe: importing background image in ProAnimator 3.0.2/running out of memory
by on Jun 16, 2005 at 7:17:06 am

hi john!

it finally works, thank you!
is there a possibility to see the image on the scene before rendering? would help :-)

jens

Return to posts index

bill daulRe: importing background image in ProAnimator 3.0.2/running out of memory
by on Jun 17, 2005 at 8:39:57 am

I tried this...clicked on the appropriate box...got a jpg background...then when I rendered it the image wasn't there. What did I do wrong?

thx

Return to posts index

Matt RhodesRe: importing background image in ProAnimator 3.0.2/running out of memory
by on Jun 17, 2005 at 6:44:32 pm

Hi Bill.

In version 3 of ProAnimator, the background is for alignment/placement only. It does not get rendered into the final output.

In version 4 (coming soon!), you are given the option to composite the background image into the final rendering.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]